Welcome to our blog!

I have decided to start a blog as a way to keep the people we love up to date on what is happening in our lives. Really, it's a way for me to keep friends and family in the loop on what is going on with our son, Maddox. Being that everyone is scattered all over the place, I felt that this might be the best way. I will try to keep things as up to date as possible. Feel free to visit, leave comments or completely ignore it. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Storage Drive Data Retrieved!

After much heartache, hassle, and money we finally got all the data back from our corrupted storage drive...yay! I finally got back all of my holiday pictures and pictures from our trips to DC for a visit and Thanksgiving and all the other random pictures we had taken over the course of November and December. All of those pictures (in addition to pictures randomly taken in January and February) are in the Winter 2008/2009 link under pictures. Phew :)

No comments: