Welcome to our blog!

I have decided to start a blog as a way to keep the people we love up to date on what is happening in our lives. Really, it's a way for me to keep friends and family in the loop on what is going on with our son, Maddox. Being that everyone is scattered all over the place, I felt that this might be the best way. I will try to keep things as up to date as possible. Feel free to visit, leave comments or completely ignore it. Enjoy!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Zachary's 1st Birthday Party

We had the pleasure of attending the 1st Birthday Party for Zachary, our friends Julie and Sean's son. It was on June 1st and we had a great time. Maddox and Zachary hadn't seen eachother for a while and played very nicely. The party was lovely (Julie is Martha-freaking Stewart) and the food was fabulous. I especially enjoyed the frozen Margaritas :). It was awesome to get together with Julie and Sean and the birthday boy. Check out a few pictures from the day.



No comments: