Welcome to our blog!

I have decided to start a blog as a way to keep the people we love up to date on what is happening in our lives. Really, it's a way for me to keep friends and family in the loop on what is going on with our son, Maddox. Being that everyone is scattered all over the place, I felt that this might be the best way. I will try to keep things as up to date as possible. Feel free to visit, leave comments or completely ignore it. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Baby is a Toddler...Happy Birthday Maddox



















Last Wednesday, June 11th was Maddox's 1st Birthday. I was excited and relieved to have officially made it through the first year, yet sad at the same time that my baby is no longer an infant. I don't really like the word "toddler", but I guess I'll have to live with it. I cannot believe how much different our lives are this year than last year. Having our son has so completely changed our lives and in such a wonderful way. He just amazes me every day at what he does and the fact that I had a hand in making this (I think) perfect little thing. He has truly been a blessing to Stefan and I, and although it hasn't been easy...it's been totally worth it. We are so thrilled with him and love him more and more every day (if that's even possible). I did happen to get a picture of Maddox at precisely 8:09pm on June 11th, which is the exact time he was born last year. What a difference a year makes. Thank you, Nutter Butter (Angel Baby) for coming into our lives. We love you!

No comments: