Welcome to our blog!

I have decided to start a blog as a way to keep the people we love up to date on what is happening in our lives. Really, it's a way for me to keep friends and family in the loop on what is going on with our son, Maddox. Being that everyone is scattered all over the place, I felt that this might be the best way. I will try to keep things as up to date as possible. Feel free to visit, leave comments or completely ignore it. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Family Pictures

We had a photographer come out to our house in late July and take some family pictures. I had been debating what to do for Maddox's 1yr pictures and finally decided that it would be nice to get some of our whole little family. They turned out really great and it was a fabulous experience. Our photographer was so amazing. She has a young baby (8 or 9mths old at the time) and a couple of dogs, so she knows how to deal with both, which was awesome. All of the photos are in the Family Pictures link on the right of the blog, but here are a few that I really liked. Enjoy!




















No comments: