Welcome to our blog!

I have decided to start a blog as a way to keep the people we love up to date on what is happening in our lives. Really, it's a way for me to keep friends and family in the loop on what is going on with our son, Maddox. Being that everyone is scattered all over the place, I felt that this might be the best way. I will try to keep things as up to date as possible. Feel free to visit, leave comments or completely ignore it. Enjoy!

Monday, April 14, 2008

9mth Pictures

We took Maddox to get his 9mth pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. I made an appointment way ahead of time and we showed up the requested 15mins early only to be told they were running 1hr behind. So after waiting for an eternity, with my fingers crossed that Maddox's mood would hold, we were up. Maddox did so well...I couldn't believe it. He was in a great mood and the photographer got off 60 shots in about 10mins flat. It was amazing. The ones below are my favorites. They are also in our Maddox Pictures Month 10 link on the right of the screen. Enjoy!













No comments: