Welcome to our blog!

I have decided to start a blog as a way to keep the people we love up to date on what is happening in our lives. Really, it's a way for me to keep friends and family in the loop on what is going on with our son, Maddox. Being that everyone is scattered all over the place, I felt that this might be the best way. I will try to keep things as up to date as possible. Feel free to visit, leave comments or completely ignore it. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Standing on his own

I completely freaked out last night because Maddox stood on his own for the first time. He pulled himself up using the coffee table as he usually does when he's interested in cruising around the living room, then he just let go and stood there for a second or two before falling on his tush. He's been practicing it all day today as well. I'm so not ready for my baby to be standing...he's only 9mths! I want him to stay a baby for a little longer :). Every milestone he achieves brings me joy and a hint of sadness at his growing up. I guess all mothers go through this too. Hopefully walking will be a ways off.

I finally got the slideshow piece working on this thing, so enjoy the slideshow of our family pictures. I got a video of Maddox laughing hysterically at Stefan (join the club, I know) that I'm hoping to get posted tonight or tomorrow, assuming I can get it working. Enjoy!

No comments: