Welcome to our blog!

I have decided to start a blog as a way to keep the people we love up to date on what is happening in our lives. Really, it's a way for me to keep friends and family in the loop on what is going on with our son, Maddox. Being that everyone is scattered all over the place, I felt that this might be the best way. I will try to keep things as up to date as possible. Feel free to visit, leave comments or completely ignore it. Enjoy!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Sept/Oct/Nov 2007

In September, my maternity leave came to an end and I started back at work. My company graciously allowed me to return part time working 3 full days a week. I can't get over how lucky I am to work for such a great company. They really are so understanding and flexible. Anyway, I started out taking care of Maddox and working all by myself. This quickly became impossible, so we were lucky enough to find a great Nanny for Maddox. Whitney is a lifesaver for me. She is so great with Maddox and enables me to get a full day's work done in under 15hrs :). October was a busy month for us. Maddox was baptized on October 7th at St. Andrew Catholic Church in Roswell, GA. A lot of our friends and families were able to come and it was a great afternoon. The picture below is of a bunch of our family with Maddox at his Baptism Open House.


Also in October I hosted a Halloween Play Date for our playgroup. It was such a blast to see all of our little ones dressed up in their costumes. They were so adorable we could hardly stop laughing. The picture below is of a bunch of our kids in their costumes (Maddox is the Tigger in the middle). I have added a link to the Halloween Play Date Album to the Picture Albums list that has a bunch more pictures. It really was a blast.


November was pretty hectic as it tends to be near the holidays. We spent Thanksgiving in Atlanta and were able to go to the Georgia/Georgia Tech game. It was my first time going to the game and was a lot of fun until the second half ;). We had Thanksgiving dinner at my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's house (Jason and Staci). It was a lovely dinner and a great afternoon and evening. All in all it was a great weekend and Maddox enjoyed his first Thanksgiving :).

No comments: